It may seem early for Holiday Sweet Treats, but it’s really not. We shared some of the papers and embellishments that will be included this this round during yesterday’s live stream.
What are Sweet Treats?
Sweet Treats are an opportunity to get a selection of almost all of the new papers, ribbons and embellishments from the upcoming Holiday catalog. You can decide what you like, love, and what you can’t live without by playing with them!
You can check the items we sneaked a peek at here on YouTube or in the video below.
What’s In This Release of Sweet Treats?
First, let me tell you that we only do a limited number of Sweet Treats so that we can focus on sharing our card making ideas with you. That’s why it’s so important to register today so that we can count you in before we close.
You get usable samples of everything that we list in your Holiday Sweet Treats.
What’s Included in the Paper Only package.
You will get a 4″ x 6″ piece of each design of each of the Designer Papers except one which will be 6″x6″. You will also get a 6″x6″ piece of each design of each of the 6″x6″ packs as well.
Here’s a list of what’s included for $19.95 plus Priority Shipping.
The I Want It All Package
This popular package includes everything in the paper package plus we throw in samples of all these embellishments for just $39.95 plus padded Priority shipping. At least 1 of each size and color of these items:
You’ll also get a yard of each of these ribbons and trims:
Last Chance to Play
Today is your last chance to register for our Mystery Card Party on Saturday. It’s a fun event so be sure to register here today.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.