Do you have a happy Fathers Day celebration planned today? Or are you celebrating life in general?
Give your happy guy a kiss and a cuddle from me.
On Friday, Ann took a walk down Memory Lane with various Stampin’ Up! publications. Some of those publications are no longer in print so it was extra special.
She picked various publications from 2000 to 2014. You can watch the live replay here on YouTube.
When Ann came across this card in a holiday mini, she was inspired to do her on version of it. (That was back when they really were mini.)
That’s a picture of the magazine and not like when we have a picture of the actual card.
But first, I hope you realize that when you re inspired by a card, you don’t have to make an exact copy. So we didn’t.
We used a new stamp set and punch bundle. (Just scroll down for the supplies.) But the patterned paper will be gone in the next ten days – or sooner if it sells out.
Don’t you just love this new punch? It’s so unique! I’ve never seen anything like it before so we decided to connect the ribbon in a unique way.
Like it? You can get it!
In fact, you can win it when you join us for our 6th Mystery Card & Games Party.
Thinking of You Redo Card Making Supplies
We list parts of bundles separately as well as the bundle so that you can take advantage of the extra 10% off.
Remember to add the current host code UD22JQ2B if you’re using any of the pictures below to start your shopping cart or get more detail.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Psst! Happy Fathers Day!