Do you need a nice gift box for a small gift? Or even something unique to give money?
You could put a scarf in there. Or some chocolates. Or some quiet money.
And you make the box from a 6″ x 10″ piece of Designer Series Paper!
And making the matching tag was super simple. Even Ann could follow my directions!
If this helps you, why not pin it to your favorite Pinterest board? Or perhaps we’ll just pin it to our 3-D Projects Board on Pinterest.
Tag Making Tips
- Cut out two labels (the 2nd smallest from the Deco Labels Collection)
- One from the DSP
- One from Whisper White
- Score across the Whisper White between the 2 corner angles.
- Stamp the inside greeting in Basic Black.
- Use 1/4″ Handheld Circle Punch to punch a hole in the top left corner.
- Adhere the two labels together above the score line with Tear & Tape.
- Stamp cake, candles and greeting on Whisper White & cut out with 2nd smallest oval from the Ovals Collection.
- Attach with Dimensionals and tie to top of the gift box with narrow Silver Metallic Ribbon
It’s just so easy to do with the Big Shot. And the Big Shot is so fun that even my favorite huMAN doesn’t mind helping out when we’ve got a lot of cards to make!
Just click on any of the pictures below for details or to start your shopping cart.