Have you started your Halloween cards yet?
Do you EVER send Halloween cards? It’s not the biggest card giving holiday, but the good thing about that is that your card won’t get lost in the masses!
Ann’s mom used to send her cute Halloween cards so that’s the kind we like to make.
The layout for this one was inspired by a Mojo challenge. Can’t pass up a chance to get challenged so I guess this is a Mojo Halloween Card! (Thank you, Julie!)
Do you think I should have had Ann add the little star wand for that owl? He might like a little Gold or Silver Glimmer Paper star. (And the Silver Glimmer Paper is on sale this week!)
Don’t you just love those cool Iced Rhinestone eyes?
Card Making Tips
- Cut Tangerine Tango 11″ x 4-1/4″ & fold in half to 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Cut Tangering Tango to 2″ x 2-3/4″ for the greeting
- Cut 2 pieces Happy Haunting DSP 5-1/4″ x 4″ and 5-1/4″ x 2″
- You’ll also need a scrap of Very Vanilla
If you’re wondering what we stamping supplies we used for this, well, here you go! Just click on any of the pictures for details or to rev up your shopping cart. We’d love to help you get what you need when you need it.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
Get those Halloween Cards started!