We loved yesterday’s Halloween card so much, we made a how to video to show how we made it.
You can find the post about the card here or check out this close up peek:
And here’s how we made this Crazy Fun Halloween Card:
You can also find the video on You Tube.
We’ve brought over the card making tips and card making supply list from yesterday’s post for your conveniece.
Card Making Tips
- Cut Tangerine Tango 11″ x 4-1/4″ & fold in half to 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Cut Tangering Tango to 2″ x 2-3/4″ for the greeting
- Cut 2 pieces Happy Haunting DSP 5-1/4″ x 4″ and 5-1/4″ x 2″
- You’ll also need a scrap of Very Vanilla
If you’re wondering what we stamping supplies we used for this, well, here you go! Just click on any of the pictures for details or to rev up your shopping cart. We’d love to help you get what you need when you need it.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
Get those Halloween Cards started!