The red and white candy is in the stores. Stock up early so you can fill these quick and easy heart shaped gift tins.
They are so awesomely fast to fill and you can even bake in them!
Now, we could’ve made this fancier, but Ann had to get that gift tin sealed up quickly before she started eating those kisses.
Did you know that Hershey’s makes Lava Cake Kisses now? We would’ve put them in here, but they are all pink printed wrappers. Ann found some at Target.
Ann did try one or two and said the Hershey’s Lava Cake Kisses are awesome!
Heart Shaped Gift Tin Tips
Actually, she didn’t even attach the tag, but I recommend that you do. You could actually add the Heart Doilies and layer it up really nicely. We’ll list some suggestions in our supplies down below.
And the new Real Red 3/8″ Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon would look even better than the Real Red 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon that Ann grabbed quickly. We’ll list both options below.
Adding a little Real Red Rhinestone adds to the bright and shiny feeling of the project.
Add a little Mini Glue Dot under the bow after you’ve tied it so it doesn’t shift when you don’t want it to.
A standard bag of Hershey’s Kisses will fill about 3 tins unless you don’t want to fill the heart shaped gift tin all the way.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Heart Shaped Gift Tins Suggested Supplies
If you’re looking for more inspiration, you can find over 300 3-D projects here that we’ve shared over the years.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 773SM7T2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Have you started on your Valentine cards yet?