That Pac Man card I had Ann make last week was so popular that we thought you’d like to learn to make it along with us with a video.
Was I right?
Ann has some fond memories playing with this little yellow guy. It was WAY before my time and I’m sure not quite as much fun as playing with a Jack Russell Terrier like me.
You can see a closeup of the card in this post from last Friday or just scroll down & watch our quick video!
Card Making Video Tutorial
Card Making Tips
- We used Fast Fuse to adhere the Chalkboard Paper as it can have a slight warp
- Get a refill with your Chalk Inks. They’re wet!
- You can make traditional eyes. We just chose not to.
- Pacific Point – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Daffodil Delight – 3-11/16″ x 4-15/16″
- Chalkboard Paper – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!