Did you join us yesterday on YouTube or Facebook when we were making a pretty Spring card? We always find it fun and challenging to make a card for the first time with the help of our viewers.
And that’s what we did. We made this for the first time yesterday here on YouTube (and on my Facebook page too).
We were originally going to put it on a Pretty Peacock card base, but once we saw it, we knew that Mint Macaron was perfect.
The Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper is 20% off right now – while supplies last.
And even though everything didn’t go right, it gave us an opportunity to show how to fix things. That’s pretty important because when Ann was new, she didn’t have a clue!
Knowing how to fix things come with time and we’re trying to shorten that timeline for you.
You might not be able to see it, but we textured the white layer with the Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder.
And at the end, everyone picked the darker colored Blue Adhesive Backed Gems. (They must’ve read my mind!)
We didn’t use the Vine Dies but they are really a good match for the stamp set. You can save 10% when you get the bundle here.
Pretty Spring Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 3M6VPGHM.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers