We taught how to make this Olympic Rings card 4 years ago. Then 2 years ago, we were watching it for the Winter Olympics.
The Olympic rings are very specific. Making it right is the least we can do to honor all the athletes efforts.
After watching the video, scroll down to see what current colors and dies we recommend to make the rings now.
If you are looking at this in your email, you can see this quick video here.
Olympics Card Making Tips
1. Whatever you do, remember those punches! (But it could also be done with the Layering Circles Framelits.
2. The Perfect Polka Dots Folder is no longer available. We would recommend the Large Polka Dot folder or the Lucky Stars Folder to use in its place.
3. As far as that greeting, you could pretty much go anywhere with it! Here are just a few congratulatory stamps you could pick from. I especially like the “Success looks good on you” from Suite Sayings. If you like the banner theme, the Thoughtful Banners along with the Duet Banner Punch are the perfect duo. Just click on any picture to see the actual set.
Be sure to use our latest Hostess Code when you shop, but ONLY IF YOUR ORDER IS UNDER $150. Otherwise, we want YOU to keep the Stampin’ Rewards!
Our latest code is always at www.stamperdog.com/shop or towards the top of the right column here on the blog.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Quick and easy – just how I like my cards!