Before I share our subtle shaker card idea, I must remind you that you’ll find almost 800 items on sale in our online store.
This is a 24 hour sale that got off to a rough start. Ann’s been up until the roosters woke up waiting for the site to come up so she could get all your pre-orders in.
The sale items weren’t there at all! 790 items vanished!
Then….. let’s just say that technology isn’t our friend today….at least not in the beginning. The items are there now!
Here’s what else you’ll score on top of savings:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code XQJF4ANN.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Since we were playing with the envelope dies yesterday, we thought that we would come up with a project that used the dies for something different than the envelopes and the Christmas card we made yesterday.
And here it is, our subtle shaker card…
You see, rather than put a window sheet to hold the interior shaker bits, we put a piece of vellum card stock. That way, the recipient might not show that we put snowflakes inside what looks more like a spring or summer card.
Sometimes you’ve just got to work with what you have.
You’ll probably have to look really closely in this picture to see the shaker bits.
And, lucky you! Much of what we used is on sale today!
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code XQJF4ANN and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers