Did you watch our live online card making class on Wednesday? Ann made a small square Halloween card.
While it’s much easier to make a Halloween card with Halloween Designer Series Paper, she couldn’t find it. So she made it with sections from the assorted Designer Series Paper 6″ x 6″ packs (we’ll share the packs in the supplies):
- Gorgeous Grape – Brights
- Terracotta Tile – 2019-2021 IN Colors
- Granny Apple Green – Brights
It sure was fun making these with our regular viewers. They give input while Ann makes the card. This one was a bit more challenging because Ann had a card in her head, but the Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper (which is on sale now for 15% off) was nowhere to be seen.
We still haven’t located it because Ann has been in training for two days. But we did find out silver moon from an earlier live online class that had slipped behind our monitor.
You can watch the video on YouTube here.
The only thing I would have done different was to have Ann put Wink of Stella on the moon to make it sparkle.
Small Square Halloween Card Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
What’s great is that a small square Halloween card fits into a regular envelope.