It’s World Card Making Week so it’s the perfect time to get our own cards in the mail.
You see, we send reusable cards to our online shoppers and this is what we are sending to our September shoppers. It’s perfect for them to send an encouraging card to one of their friends who might need a bright spot in their day.
Most will get the card on the right, but a few will get the darker card on the left.
Card Making Tips
- There’s 1″ cut off of the front so we put a 1″ strip on the right side of the inside panel giving it design flow.
- Lay the interior panel first so that it’s easier to line up the Designer Papers.
- Early Espresso is a dark color for the base, so Ann put a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White for the interior panel.
- The In Good Taste Designer Paper we used is one of 15 Designer Series Paper packs that are 15% off this month.
- It’s a double pack with twice as many sheets and designs.
- This card was much easier to mass produce by cutting a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Designer Series Paper.
- The cut a 3″ x 5-1/4″ piece from that.
- If you’re mass producing, keep your stacks of 3″ wide and 1″ wide strips in order (unless you’re trying for a different look, of course).
Card Making Supplies
Won’t you send someone an encouraging card today?