Before we share today’s video, I must bark that we were inspired by something that the Stampin’ Up! artists came up with. We just had to make it a little different.
I can see this tag on a nice sized gift. You could make it smaller if your box is small, but I like those medium sized boxes. Not too big. Not too small.
We’re featuring one of the latest IN Colors, Delightful Dijon.
Besides today’s video and a last call for those of you who are interested in our Sweet Treats Paper and/or accessories product shares, you can come back here and click to see our Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deal too.
Watch this on our You Tube Channel here.
Tag Making Tip
- We left it out of the video, but we used the 1/4″ Handheld Circle Punch to make a bigger hole up at the top of the tag. That makes it less stressful for the ribbon to pass through.
- The Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack is currently not available. But we DO have some for the Sweet Treat Samplers. (but the Reals pack is not available quite yet.)
Tag Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!