Today’s the day for our live online card making class. We’re planning to remake a Halloween card that we received in a swap at least a year ago.
Have you been to one of our live online card making classes? They’re more of a fun event to make you smile.
Here’s a Halloween card we made last Saturday at the World Card Making Event.
You can scroll down for a supply list for this Halloween card. The Designer Series Paper we used is on special for 15% off! We’ll also have another Halloween card idea to share today in our live online card making class.
Set Your Watches!
This is what time we’ll be on in many neighborhoods for our live online card making class:
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Here’s Where You Can Find Us
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us here on Facebook.
- Register here for a reminder by Facebook Messenger right as we go live.
Halloween Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
We also have over 100 more Halloween card ideas here.