We had such a great time on Saturday that we had to offer a sneak peek Christmas card. I had Ann start the Christmas music and we had 3 generations of the same family all making cards.
The adults made 12 Christmas cards each while the 13 year old crafted with a Paper Pumpkin kit that we had on hand. I wish Ann had gotten pictures of her creations.
But we do have a picture of some of them making cards on Ann’s phone.
They made 3 of 4 different cards. Here’s one of the favorites.
And what makes it even better is that you can get some of the card making supplies free!
Here’s what we used to make this card that will be available tomorrow in our online store:
- Encircled in Warmth Cling Set #156449 – $19
- Black & White 1/4″ Gingham Ribbon #156485 – 10 yards – $7
- Textures $ Frames Photopolymer Set #156616 – Free w/$50 purchase
- Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper #156628 – Free w/$50 purchase
Sneak Peek Christmas Card Making Tip
We stamped off the Garden Green for the circle onto a piece of scrap paper before stamping it over the greeting.
There are several names for this.
- Stamping off
- 2nd generation stamping
- Off loading ink
All it means is that you ink up your stamp, stamp once on a scrap paper before stamping it onto your project. This is an easy way to get a lighter shade of your same color.
We’ll be offering more Christmas Card Stamp a Stacks over the coming months so you never have to sit alone and make your Christmas cards.
And, of course, we’ve got our Mystery Card and Games Pajama Party coming up on August 19th. You can discover more and reserve your spot here.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share the linked pictures of our supplies, remember that we offer our online shoppers all of this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G4P6H3YJ.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
These items are available today. The limited edition items are listed earlier in the post and will be available starting 8/3/21.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers