Holy moly! Where did the time go? Is it that time already?
It’s time for 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas in your mailbox!
Many of you have been with us the 10 or so years that we’ve done this. Each year we try to tweak it a little so that it just gets better and better. (We WERE going to start it next week, but that would mean the last one is 12/23 and that’s too late to be helpful.)
If you’re on our mailing list, you’re already subscribed and will start getting them tonight and every Wednesday.
Here are a few ways to tell:
- You’ve been receiving a free set of instructions in your mailbox every month.
- You have received 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas from us in the past.
- The emails you receive have a banner across the top with Ann under a giant roller wheel. (Not to be confused with blog updates to your mailbox which is what you’re reading now.)
- If you’re a Master Stamper &/or Pup Club member, please let me know if you aren’t getting them.
If those things haven’t been happening for you, just try this:
- use the sign up box that floats in every now & then.
- (Or ignore it if you’re already on the list.)
- OR you can click on this picture
- OR use the registration box that is at the top right of this page.
Ann just got back yesterday from visiting her family in Tacoma, Washington. You’d think that she’d go up there more often, but she’s only been to see them twice since they moved to her hometown 3 years ago.
And at the end of the school year, they’ll be moving to Texas!
As you know, they had an awesome lunar eclipse last week. Ann was at dinner with her brother & didn’t take her good camera. It was a bit overcast where she was eating at a waterfront restaurant, so I’m sharing an awesome picture taken by Tim Durkan Photography and shared by KOMO News in Seattle.
Ann dreamed of stamping (& me) the whole time she was up there. They went so that they could do something they haven’t done together in over 30 years – go to the Washington State Fair.
Let’s just say that Ann has gained 5 of the 12 pounds she’s recently lost. I think it was mostly on scones.
That doesn’t happen to you, does it?
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
Get ready for 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas!!