Are you looking for some card making therapy to sooth your savage beast within?
People are getting on edge. Masks. Staying home. Being a substitute teacher. It can grow on you.
That’s why we’re recommending card making therapy. Of course, we call it stamp therapy. And that’s what we did yesterday with our Dog Pound members.
The Dog Pound is what we call our private Facebook group just for our clients. We’re trying different ways to connect with them. We’ve done a Mystery card via ZOOM, so this time, we made a card together on YouTube.
That way, people who aren’t Facebook members can still participate – just like we do with our live online card making classes.
Here’s Our Card Making Therapy Card
Everyone’s card will look different because they’re making their cards at home or wherever they’re watching from. They can post the card they made – whether they watched live or not – and then we’ll have a drawing for a prize.
While I’m barking about prizes, we announced our top team members of the 24/7 Stampers on a live stream last night. It’s good that Ann was drinking water instead of bubbly or she wouldn’t have been able to get through it.
Ann and I bought some cool Stampin’ Up! logo merchandise for prizes. Now to pack them up.
I can’t wait until we do card making therapy again. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
Do you recognize the greeting? It’s from a stamp set that will be released to the public on November 3rd. Right now, you can include it in your Starter Kit.
Get invited next time by shopping here with us!
But scroll down and we’ll share everything else that we used to make the card. Just remember that the 15 Designer Series Papers will not be on sale once the trick or treaters show up (or at least get dressed up.
The Sale Ends Tomorrow
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 64DE9CN7 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 64DE9CN7.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 64DE9CN7 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers