Do you ever have one of those days when things don’t go as well as what you would like?
I’m sure you have! Everyone does every now and then.
The difference is that a bad day stamping is better than a good day almost anywhere else!
Here’s what I mean:
- Whenever I was ready to appear on our live appearance, Ann wasn’t ready for me.
- Whenever she was ready for me, I had other things to do.
- Ann measured the project wrong. (We’re correcting that here.)
- She decorated the card BACK instead of the card FRONT. (I’ll share how she fixed that.)
Need I go on?
Even after all this,
We laughed our way through it all!
Ann laughed during the live show that we posted here.
And I laughed at her when she decorated the wrong side of the card! (At least it wasn’t upside down.)
And here’s how we did it! Or how it SHOULD be! Or how we’d do it if we started all over again.
- Blushing Bride – 4-1/4″ x 11″ folded in half to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – 3-1/2″ x 10-1/4″ scored at 5-1/8″
- Color the pig’s hooves with a Basic Gray or Basic Black Marker
- Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 5-1/2″
- Whisper White for Greeting – 2″ x 4″
- Basic Black for Greeting – 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
Now THAT’S the way it SHOULD be, but in order to avoid waste, we cut 1/4″ off the bottom. There’s no law that says we can’t send a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ card. It won’t fill the envelope, but will allow a thicker card to have more room to fit in the standard A2 envelope.
Since Ann had decorated the back instead of the front and had only used SNAIL adhesive, we took the pig off his stand and covered the adhesive left on the post with a teeny piece of Whisper White.
Ann attached the pig the right way using Liquid Glue the second time around.
So there you go!
Want to know what we used to make this? We’ve listed them below under Cardmaking Supplies. Remember to use our current shopping code Y9J7VJKH when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Plus we have our exclusive loyalty program which can earn you free stamps and dies.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!