Do you ever have challenges deciding how much to add to your card?
I mean after you’re done with stamping and layering.
So where do we go from there?
There are lots of options!
- Enamel Shapes, Rhinestones, Pearls
- Ribbon and Twine
- Washi Tape
Have I missed anything?
We loved the card we shared in this post a couple weeks ago. We like it just the way Ann colored it with Stampin’ Blends.
But then Ann saw it on the desk next to the Navy 1/2″ Gingham Ribbon and the next thing you know, she put it on there!
Do you like it better?
I think it looks just as nice, but it does add a bit of an elegant country flair to it.
More Free Stuff!
I spilled the beans early, but the new additions to the Sale-a-Bration offering are now officially available! You can see ALL the offerings here or you can view the picture list showing just the additions below or see a larger version here.
This is such a great time to shop! Besides getting a free Sale-a-Bration item for every $50 of your order, you can either kick off or add to your Stampin’ Bucks collection! That’s our loyalty program that gets your free stamps and Big Shot dies from us! Discover how our loyalty program works here.
Remember to use our current shopping code Y9J7VJKH when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!