Two days ago, I shared Doodles’ Valentine card to me. Today, we’re sharing the Happy Birthday Card Doodles designed for Ann.
It’s been hard to keep it to myself these last few days. Doodles did such a great design job and her human did such a good job following her instructions.
What do you think?
Pool Party and Lovely Lipstick! What a great combination! I think that’s Old Olive, but I’ll have to confer with Doodles to be certain of that.
Don’t you just love that lacy background? We almost missed it and just got ours delivered. Love it!
Check out how the Basic Pearls pop on the lace!
And she added a little bling on the center of the flowers as well.
Kay got the Happy Birthday to You set free with a $50 order. She was one of the first to get the limited edition coordinating dies when they were released this month. This combo has been very popular!
It’s a great time to score this pair now before they run out of the coordinating dies. Just order the dies and add whatever else you need so that you can get the stamp set free with a $50 order.
Other Happy Birthday Card Supplies
While we didn’t make the card, our Master Stamper Kay did! Since Ann doesn’t have much of a voice, she can’t really give her a call, so here’s a guess.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code RNDYJBM7 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code RNDYJBM7 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.