We did another live online card making class yesterday where we went from basic to beautiful on Christmas cards.
Both cards used the same sheet from the Heartfelt Hugs Designer Series Paper that is on sale right now for 15% off. (but the sale ends Saturday.)
You wouldn’t believe how easy it was to make the basic Christmas card. No bow making here, however the satin ribbon makes the card much better.
Don’t you agree?
We used the Wrapped in Christmas stamp set that we broke out just to go with this. It’s so quick and easy to make. You don’t even need a die cutting machine or a punch. It’s a great card for someone who is ready to dabble in making their Christmas cards. (We’ll list all the supplies farther down so you can make whichever card you wish.)
Basic Christmas Card
Ann showed them a couple ways to do this basic version. That little red knot is oh, so quick and easy. She added the Frosted Droplets direct to the ribbon to add a little bling and balance after the live online class was over.
Two stamp sets were used for this one. We kicked it up a notch with the Joyful Holly stamp set for the first time. We decided to swap out the lighter Pear Pizzazz for the darker Mossy Meadow.
Beautiful Christmas Card
This turned out a bit different than the way I told Ann to make it. I wanted her to stamp the bow in White Craft Ink but she stamped it in Real Red onto the Red Velvet paper instead.
I told her I wanted Red Rhinestones for the holly berries. I’d hidden the package so she showed them how to use the Real Red Stampin’ Blend to make the same thing.
Which one would you prefer? Both are very easy to make and you’ll get 16 strips from one sheet of Designer Series Paper. That’s 192 cards from one pack of Designer Series paper that’s on sale right now for $9.78!
Basic to Beautiful Christmas Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UD22JQ2B.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Common Supplies Used for Both Cards
Basic Christmas Card Making Supplies
Beautiful Christmas Card Making Supplies
We also have over 450 Christmas card ideas here that should inspire you if this doesn’t.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers