We finally got around to making a bird window card with the Birds and Branches bundle. We’ve had it on the shelf and thought that it was time to bring it down.
Here is the first version of the bird card we made.
Now, there are some things I like better about this card. Well, maybe one thing I like better. But there are more things that I like better about the later version that we made on yesterday’s live online card making class.
Ann got right to it on the live stream and showed everyone tips that could help them enjoy success making the card. You can watch it here on YouTube or watch it below.
Do you notice the difference? It’s slight, but one or two of the changes really do make a difference.
Like either one? Keep reading and we’ll share our supply list.
What’s great about both of these cards is that they both look fine from the inside as well. Those are just some of the tips you’ll pick up in the live online card making class we call Craft Break.
We’ll be doing a Basic to Beautiful Craft Break tomorrow. Want to come? Here’s what time it is where you may live. (Those may change next week after the time changes.)
Here’s Where You Can Join Us
Bird Window Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UD22JQ2B.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers