I had Ann change up the seahorse card that she started yesterday in the live online stamp class.
During the live stream, she stamped the seahorse in Terracotta Tile and used a Blender Pen to move some of the color around.
Later we decided that a more intense looking seahorse would look better. I hope you agree.
For this more intense seahorse, Ann stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Shimmery White card stock and then colored him with Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends.
We’ll show you a picture supply list later in the post.
You can watch yesterday’s show below to see how we came up with the card and get measurements. Then let us know which seahorse that you prefer.
He really wasn’t that hard to cut out with the Paper Snips. Then Ann went around the edge with the Black Marker like she suggests in the video. (You can also watch it here on YouTube.)
I think the colors go together well, don’t you? And it’s even better that the Whale of a Time 6″x6″ Designer Series Paper that we used is one of the 15 Designer Series Paper collections that are on sale for 15% off.
Seahorse Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UD22JQ2B.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers