When Ann and I first saw the Amazing Life stamp set, we thought that it was pretty much for birthdays with a few things thrown in to make the birthday card around a theme – like flowers for spring and 4-leaf clovers for St. Patrick’s Day.
It’s a Valentine Card Idea!
All of a sudden, we got an idea to use the Amazing Life Bundle for something other than a birthday card. When you add the Stitched Rectangle Framelits to the Amazing Life stamp set, you get a bundle. You can save 10% by buying them together as a bundle.
And this is what we came up with.
See how we used the Stitched Rectangle Framelits to make a window rather than a block for an image?
And we used the small heart from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits to help hold the card closed.
Card Making Tips
- Ann folded the card first.
- Then she stamped the Crackle.
- Then she cut out the front with the Stitched Rectangle Framelit.
- We laid down the Very Vanilla where we wanted it and GASP! Ann marked a little around the opening edges with a pencil. (She usually doesn’t do that.) Not all the way around – just enough to know where it was.
- Then she stamped and colored with the Stampin’ Blends.
- The Very Vanilla is a half inch smaller than the folded card base to help the card stay folded better.
Card Making Supplies
What a great Valentine Card idea!