When Ann and I first saw the Amazing Life stamp set, we thought that it was pretty much for birthdays with a few things thrown in to make the birthday card around a theme – like flowers for spring and 4-leaf clovers for St. Patrick’s Day.
It’s a Valentine Card Idea!
All of a sudden, we got an idea to use the Amazing Life Bundle for something other than a birthday card. When you add the Stitched Rectangle Framelits to the Amazing Life stamp set, you get a bundle. You can save 10% by buying them together as a bundle.
And this is what we came up with.
See how we used the Stitched Rectangle Framelits to make a window rather than a block for an image?
And we used the small heart from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits to help hold the card closed.
Card Making Tips
- Ann folded the card first.
- Then she stamped the Crackle.
- Then she cut out the front with the Stitched Rectangle Framelit.
- We laid down the Very Vanilla where we wanted it and GASP! Ann marked a little around the opening edges with a pencil. (She usually doesn’t do that.) Not all the way around – just enough to know where it was.
- Then she stamped and colored with the Stampin’ Blends.
- The Very Vanilla is a half inch smaller than the folded card base to help the card stay folded better.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 773SM7T2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great Valentine Card idea!