Ann put together that peony for the first time the other day. It will be so much faster the next time she wants to make a big flower card.
Well, the flower’s not that big, but it is impressive. It was a bit of a puzzle, but a good puzzle. Now that we know how to do it, it would only take a few minutes to make this pretty peony.
For some reason, it looks more like a rose to me. But if Ann ruffled it up more like I told her to, it would look more like a peony.
We’re not botanists, so it’s a big flower on a card. Done!
Do you like that Gray Granite strip? That was fun to make! Read on for tips and supplies!
Big Flower Card Making Tips
- The Gray Granite Strip is 2″ wide.
- Ann stamped the large peony on it with Gray Granite.
- Then she used the little pattern stamp that’s included in the set, but she stamped off some of the ink first
- Once she’s filled up the strip with images, she used one of the embossing folders from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog called Wrapped in Texture.
- Remember that purchasing a bundle saves you 10% than if you purchased the items separately.
It’s a pretty amazing flower considering she didn’t stamp anything on it! She just shaded it with a dauber.
I think that was here on Thursday’s show. (I’ve cued it up to right after Ann had cut the flower petals.)
Let’s look at the supplies that Ann used for this card. Let me tell you! The Shimmer Ribbon is an especially timely favorite for me!
Big Flower Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers