No matter where the kids are attending school, it’s time to make a teacher thank you cards.
Oh, wouldn’t it be fun if they’re home schooling! Mom and/or Dad could start the year off right with a thank you card.
And what did humans used to give the teacher? An apple? (Now, you can just give them to me.)
We mixed and matched some of the supplies for this one. We mixed up all this!
- Designer Series Paper from the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
- The apple punch is a carryover from last year. You might already have it.
- The ribbon and trim we released in the latest annual catalog.
- And the stamp set is new too.
Maybe kicking off the year with a thank you card and personal note that it’s thanking them in advance – well, maybe it will help you start off and a good foot.
Of course, if this one’s not to your liking you can check out over 400 thank you card ideas here that we’ve shared over the eyars.
Teacher Thank You Cards Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
We hope you like today’s teacher thank you card idea.