Oh, how hot it’s been here in Northern California. Lots of sunshine make it a good time to make and give a sunflower thank you card.
How is the weather where you are? You humans are really getting hit with it, no matter where you live.
Actually, I think they’ve harvested the local sunflowers. But it’s always a good time for a thank you card.
Do you like that background? I’m thinking that Ann should show that the next time that we go live.
You should be aware that the punch Ann used is not the one that is bundled with the stamp set. But it is a good one to have to use with this stamp set and the punch that is bundled with it. The good thing is that you can use both punches with the Lovely You stamp set.
Take advantage of the bundle because you can save 10% – and then add the punch to it. Same thing goes for the Sunflower stamp set and coordinating dies. Just scroll down for all the details.
Would you like to see how Ann did the background strip? Here’s the card.
I think I’d like this card in blue as well. Just a little bit of coloring and a whole lot of texture.
But Crushed Curry – that’s right – Crushed Curry – makes a nice yellow card. The new Bumblebee does as well, but we chose Crushed Curry as the base.
Let’s see what else we used.
Sunflower Thank You Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
What color would you want to make your sunflower thank you card?