Are you ready for a St Patricks Day card idea? We’ve been ready to show you this for a while.
This might inspired you to make a similar card using what you have at home. You can also get inspiration from more than a dozen St. Patrick’s Day card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
You might be a little surprised about which color from the So Very Vellum textured vellum that we used. You can get it free with a $50 order right now.
The first thought was to use the Soft Sea Foam sheet, but we found that the Pool Party sheet looked better. Why? Because Pool Party has a blue based hue to it, just like Call Me Clover, the green we chose to use.
I think the hardest part was deciding whether to color the Clear Faceted Gem that we placed in the center or not. As you can tell, I won that discussion.
St Patricks Day Card Idea Tips
- Stamp the hearts in a circle. It worked better for us than stamping the top and bottom ones together and then the left and right ones.
- Call Me Clover is the perfect color to make a 4 leaf clover card. I wonder why!
- Be sure to score your Whisper White Thick Card Stock so you’ll have a better crease..
- The Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots are covering tiny ink spots.
- Our center Whisper White square is 3″.
- The Call Me Clover square is 3-3/4″
St. Paddy’s Card Making Supplies
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!