Are you ready for a St Patricks Day card idea? We’ve been ready to show you this for a while.
This might inspired you to make a similar card using what you have at home. You can also get inspiration from more than a dozen St. Patrick’s Day card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
You might be a little surprised about which color from the So Very Vellum textured vellum that we used. You can get it free with a $50 order right now.
The first thought was to use the Soft Sea Foam sheet, but we found that the Pool Party sheet looked better. Why? Because Pool Party has a blue based hue to it, just like Call Me Clover, the green we chose to use.
I think the hardest part was deciding whether to color the Clear Faceted Gem that we placed in the center or not. As you can tell, I won that discussion.
St Patricks Day Card Idea Tips
- Stamp the hearts in a circle. It worked better for us than stamping the top and bottom ones together and then the left and right ones.
- Call Me Clover is the perfect color to make a 4 leaf clover card. I wonder why!
- Be sure to score your Whisper White Thick Card Stock so you’ll have a better crease..
- The Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots are covering tiny ink spots.
- Our center Whisper White square is 3″.
- The Call Me Clover square is 3-3/4″
St. Paddy’s Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code RNDYJBM7 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code RNDYJBM7 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code RNDYJBM7 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!