Lots news these past few days. But nothing a relaxing watercolor won’t fix. I think Ann and my favorite huMAN will be spending even more time and home with me…
And that’s a good thing!
They can wash my beds. They can peel me a treat. I can only imagine how good it’s going to be around here.
The main thing is that we’re all safe. So it’s a perfect time to get out the Stampin’ Blends and color away your cares. Please, it keeps you inside where it’s safe.
We just bought the Witty-cisms stamp set, so that was a perfect place to start.
Isn’t that little chinchilla cute? I’d love to chase him around the yard a few times.
Relaxing Watercoloring Tips
- Ann started by coloring the shadows with Light Smoky Slate.
- Did you know that you can mix Stampin’ Blends colors?
- They don’t have to be part of the same color combo.
- I believe that Ann did the front of the chinchilla with Light Crumb Cake and then went over it again with Ivory to give it a warmer glow.
- The inside of his ears are done with Dark Petal Pink. (Scroll down for more supplies.)
- On another note, the Stone 3D Embossing Folder we used is free with a qualifying order.
- It’s part of the Power of Hope Bundle that’s free with a $100 order.
Now, I don’t know that we have any relax card ideas, but we do have over 300 Thinking of You card ideas.
Relaxing Watercolor Cardmaking Supplies
Watercoloring is so relaxing!