Did you see the card in yesterday’s post? I was sworn to secrecy so I couldn’t tell you that we had a video of it that we planned to release. We just had to wait until today.
You see, Ann had to make three of the cards! So why not shoot two videos in one?
We’ve done it before with a small video inside of a video. This time, you can watch Ann color the car or assemble the card or watch them both at one time!
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code QPS4RFXT when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code QPS4RFXT .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code QPS4RFXT and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
It’s easy to make a masculine card when yoou watch a video tutorial.