Do you have a friend that you haven’t seen for a while?
How about sending them a little card to make them giggle? Or at least crack a smile.
If they live far away, perhaps you could do Facetime!
How about coloring a card for them?
What a wonderful thing to easily watercolor your card front. The other night, Ann colored this background while listening to a TV program.
She could’ve done it with markers, but she was able to shade a bit more using Stampin’ Blends. Plus they just seem to lay ink on the paper smoother – especially when we use Shimmery White Cardstock.
There are just a few more days that you can get the stamp set that this greeting is from. It’s called Part of My Story and you can get it free with a $50 order made in our online store by the end of the month.
And the greetings are so unique!
Card Making Supplies
Do you like those little black sequins that we added? I think they’re perfect! They look like little circles that are too small to stamp well. They add texture and a little interest.
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code XRRUZ7FE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
And, of course, Stampin’ Up! will give you a limited edition free item with every $50 of your order.
Here’s what we used:
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Pick up the current code XRRUZ7FE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Sending an encouraging card to a friend sue will make you feel good yourself!