Today is the 10th of the month. (I have enough toes to count that!) That means that it’s your last chance to register for the March Edition of Paper Pumpkin!
Here’s Why You Want This
- They’re celebrating their 7th Anniversary!
- They’re adding an extra stamp set to the package!
- They send photopolymer stamps so that they’re easy to store.
- You’ll get enough cut cardstock and embellishments to make 12 cards.
- If this is your first subscription, you’ll also get a free acrylic block.
- It only takes minutes to join or rejoin here.
Tomorrow’s Live Stream Could Be Different Where You Live!
The clocks changed here over the weekend, but they didn’t in other places like Hawaii, Arizona and Puerto Rico. That means that in those places, we’ll be going live at a different time.
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
We’ll be posting the links to the streams tomorrow, but in the meantime you might find these helpful to always be able to find us:
Just 3 Weeks Left of Sale-a-Bration!
Yep! And there are new things added (and a few are sold out). Here are the new things. We used the So Very Vellum Specialty DSP on yesterday’s project.
Be sure to copy and paste our shopping code RNDYJBM7 when you’re spending under $150 so that we can include a sample of new product into the reusable handmade card we send all our online shoppers.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code QPS4RFXT and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers