Are you in the mood for a purple Easter card? Well, that’s what I told Ann to make for today’s bark.
And I think that we’ll do this with our local Stamp Club tomorrow night. I hope they like it as much as I do.
We added the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder to texturize the background. I thought about the Eyelet Lace 3D Embossing Folder, but changed my mind. That would be a lot of dots!
And we have 60 Easter card ideas here that you can peruse for more inspiration.
How to Attach Vellum to a Card
There are many ways to attach vellum to a card, but our favorite is to hide the adhesive. That’s it! Easy peasy!
We could’ve used some of the Noble Peacock Rhinestones, but they weren’t as large as the Mini Glue Dots. Yes! We used Mini Glue Dots to attach the vellum to the card stock.
I told Ann to get out her Dark Highland Heather Stampin’ Blend alcohol marker to color some of our Basic Rhinestones. They come in 3 sizes so that you can have more options. It only takes a minute to do and we almost always have Basic Rhinestones on hand.
We did do one small dot of our Liquid Glue in one spot, but you want to be sure it’s a teeny dot. Actually, once it dried
You know how you humans like bling!
Purple Easter Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code RNDYJBM7 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code RNDYJBM7 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.