Let’s face it. No one likes to make sympathy cards. Today’s simple and elegant sympathy card idea should make it a little easier for you.
It’s basic layout allows you to use it for different types of cards just by changing the greeting.
Unfortunately, we know two people that we need to send sympathy cards now.
Our Simple and Elegant Sympathy Card
What Colors Did We Use?
We had a hard time getting a good shot of this so here’s our list of colors:
- Soft Suede
- Blackberry Bliss
- Crumb Cake
Card Making Tips
Really pressed for time?
- Make several of these with different color combinations.
- Bright for birthdays
- Add metallic for bling
- Cool colors for get well
- Keep them in a file.
- Bring them out when you need them.
- Apply the appropriate greeting
Want to know a secret?
Ann realigned the die to make it less wide so that it would fit the greeting better. You can see it on the left side if you look really close.
We have almost 100 sympathy card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
Were you wondering what we used to make our simple and elegant sympathy card? Take a look inside our January to June Mini Catalog and you’ll find it!
Or, of course, you can check out our online store by clicking on any of the pictures that interest you. Remember that you’ll save 10% when you bundle the stamp set and the dies together!
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code UZVRZZ7U when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UZVRZZ7U .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.