If you ever think that you’ll need a card for a special friend, you should bookmark or pin this post because you’re going to love it!
At least, I know that Ann loves it. I think the recipient liked it too, but I’d like to know what you think!
It took only minutes to make with the help of the So Sentimental Bundle. Those Stitched So Sweetly Dies are perfect even if you don’t get the coordinating So Sentimental stamp set. (Save 10% when you bundle them together.)
They really are a must have!
We’ve had the Petal Pink Rhinestones for a while, but we haven’t used them very much. They often seem too fancy for whatever we’re working on, but they seem just right for this one. The new Champagne Rhinestones would make a good substitute.
What makes it really nice is that the designer series paper that used is free with a $50 order. Get the bundle and the rhinestones and you’ll get the Designer Series Paper for free!
Or you can choose anything you’d like for your $50 and still get this beautiful Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper for free. My favorite 4 letter word!
I’ll bet you’d like to know what else we used to make this beautiful purple card.
Card for a Special Friend Supply List
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.