Ready to get your Christmas cards out early? Have you started? Just in case, today we’re sharing an easy Christmas card anyone can make.
We’d all love to be that person who has their Christmas cards in the mail by the 5th. But it isn’t in the cards for many humans. Not even in this house.
So, this week, we’re concentrating on Christmas cards where the supplies are available. And you have time to get what supplies you need, get them delivered and get them mailed before the man in the red suit shows up.
Here’s Our First Easy Idea
The Brushed Gold Cards & Envelopes are an elegant time-saver. Plus, you can stamp your greeting and frame it in the color of your choice.
That was the hardest part. Cherry Cobbler would’ve been a good choice. So would Mossy Meadow. But Ann chose Blackberry Bliss.
You could add ribbons or bling, but we thought that the card base was blingy enough.
We cut the Basic White cardstock 2-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ and the Blackberry Bliss border is 3″ x 3-3/4″.
If You Made This Card…
What color would you use for your ink and cardstock?
Is This Easy Christmas Card for You?
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code B6CMNDB6 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
You’ll want to copy the current code above if you use any of the add to cart buttons below.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.