Have you started your Christmas cards yet? Because if you haven’t, this quick and easy Christmas card idea might just be what you need.
Now, you don’t have to add the “Merry”, but we thought it went well with the “Christmas” that is embossed in the front. But you could pick any word to work with. Or you could use Blending Brushes to make the words pop more.
But since this IS Small Business Saturday, a little “Merry” seemed appropriate.
But I must warn you that the words are very easy to read in real life. My photographer needs to work on that.
You could make this in any color combination and feature any word. All those options!
What color would you like? Here are a few ideas:
- Substitute the Real Red for any medium to dark green like Mossy Meadow, Old Olive or Garden Green.
- White card base and center piece with green, red, gold or silver border & ribbon.
- Lost Lagoon card base, white center and Pretty Peacock border and ribbon.
And all those color combinations all work for Christmas.
Do you recognize the ribbon? It’s not in any catalog, but you can find it here in our online store.
There’s Still Time to Make Lots of This Quick and Easy Christmas Card
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G9ZSQCW3 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.