Today’s thank you card is a monochrome watercolor flowers card – an experiment.
But what kind of flowers are these? I surely don’t know.
Yes, this card was actually an experiment. Sometimes I like it. And sometimes I’m not as fond of it.
How do you like it? Go ahead! We can take it. Leave us a comment below.
Monochrome Watercolor Flowers Card Tips
- We cut the Watercolor Paper 3-1/2″ x 5″ so we could get 2 equal pieces
- We watered down drops from a Pool Party Ink Refill and applied it with an Aqua Painter.
- Once it was dry, Ann stamped the flowers with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- We like to tack down Watercolor Paper with Tear & Tape to avoid warping.
- The greeting set we used is free with a $50 purchase. (See all the free choices here.)
Does that help? At least it gets you started.
But maybe you don’t want to watercolor. We have almost 400 thank you card ideas here.
But if you do want to make this card, here’s what we used:
Watercolor Card Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code UZVRZZ7U when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UZVRZZ7U .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.