Today’s thank you card is a monochrome watercolor flowers card – an experiment.
But what kind of flowers are these? I surely don’t know.
Yes, this card was actually an experiment. Sometimes I like it. And sometimes I’m not as fond of it.
How do you like it? Go ahead! We can take it. Leave us a comment below.
Monochrome Watercolor Flowers Card Tips
- We cut the Watercolor Paper 3-1/2″ x 5″ so we could get 2 equal pieces
- We watered down drops from a Pool Party Ink Refill and applied it with an Aqua Painter.
- Once it was dry, Ann stamped the flowers with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- We like to tack down Watercolor Paper with Tear & Tape to avoid warping.
- The greeting set we used is free with a $50 purchase. (See all the free choices here.)
Does that help? At least it gets you started.
But maybe you don’t want to watercolor. We have almost 400 thank you card ideas here.
But if you do want to make this card, here’s what we used: