We’ve been working on swaps, but we’re taking a break for our crafting live stream today.
And when Ann and I do swaps, you know that means that we’re going to soon have a lot of different stamping ideas to share.
We showed you some of the swaps on our live stream a couple weeks ago. Then we showed over 30 of them to our Master Stamper members on the holiday Monday in their private Facebook group.
We did two sets this time. We shared what we did for one of the sets in this post. And here is what we came up for the second project to share:
Our original version had the center Real Red and Whisper White greeting layers 1/4″ larger. But we found that showing more of the base layer looked better.
I can’t believe how easy it is to make this card. Maybe Ann will share how she used the Stamparatus to make a dozen of these easy to make cards.
This color combo is so impressive so it can make an easy to make card look elegant. And the Stamparatus made it quick and easy to duplicate by the dozen.
- Real Red
- Whisper White
- Basic Black
Crafting Live Stream Stars at 1pm Pawcific
So, what time is that where you live? Set your alarms for the right time in your neighborhood:
- 11am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm on the West Coast
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time
- 5pm in Puerto Rico
What’s Your Favorite Hangout?
We’ve invested in technology that allows you to join us in your favorite hangout.
If you prefer Facebook, be sure that you LIKE and follow the Stamper Dog page. You must be a member of Facebook to participate in the live chat.
If YouTube is your hangout, be sure to subscribe to the StamperDog channel. It seems that only those who have channels can join in on the live chat. We include everyone.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code ACMGH47E when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code ACMGH47E.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code ACMGH47E and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers