Do you need a special thank you card for some one really special? You know who I mean – someone who will most likely keep your card for several years.
Crafters like to make something really special for special people like this. It’s worth a little extra time and effort to make something worth keeping.
I’m sure this card is special enough. As Ann likes to say “They’ll love it if you put a $50 bill inside”.
We’ve made this card with a different twist. We used different colors of Stampin’ Blends to color the flower than any of the colors we used for the card stock.
And that’s okay. Our colors are made to coordinate. (And if it’s not your style, we have almost 400 Thank You Card Ideas here.)
What colors did we use? Just scroll down for our supply list.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 9FSGTV6Z when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 9FSGTV6Z .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.