It’s amazing how we turned our last sympathy card into a bright birthday card idea.
We warned you the other day in this post that it was a timeless handmade card idea that could transform into anything. And in yesterday’s card making live stream, Ann shared some tips about how she made it.
Do you like my official entrance in the beginning. I told her I wanted her to do that!
So, if you didn’t know this before, Ann doesn’t usually totally finish the cards during the live stream event, but I do make her finish and share them here.
She showed a few swaps that you may (or may not) have seen her share before and then this is how we finished the card last night.
It could be a birthday card. It could even be a baby card.
But don’t you like the way we added the colored vellum to the poppy? It’s hard to believe that this was originally a sympathy card idea.
Have you ever used this color combination?
I don’t remember the last time we used this one, if ever.
- Coastal Cabana
- Flirty Flamingo
- Whisper White
If this bright birthday card idea is not for you, we have over 500 birthday card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
There are two cool things about this project:
- The birthday greeting is from the same stamp set as the sympathy greeting.
- You save 10% when you bundle the stamp set and the dies together.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 9FSGTV6Z when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 9FSGTV6Z .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.