What do guys do while Ann’s making snowman Christmas cards with her friends?
Ann left me home alone yesterday with my favorite huMAN. He mowed the lawn, watched old movies and helped me practice my rejuvenating naps.
We did all the important stuff while Ann was stamping with over a dozen Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. Yep. They were all making each others’ cards.
Ann called it a shoebox swap and they do it every time a new catalog comes out. She and 2 of the 24/7 Stampers met with everyone in Vacaville.
She did bring back this picture of her with Susan and Valory.
They were all making cards with the new stamps from the Holiday catalog that starts on September 4th.
Valory also participated in separate card swap that our 24/7 Stampers are doing by mail. We showed you some of the cards in our live stream last Wednesday. Maybe I can get Ann to show you others we’ve received since then on our next live stream coming up this Wednesday.
Have you been thinking about joining our team? I hope so. There are just a few more days that you can take advantage our limited time offer – and the time is almost up.
- Expand your stamping knowledge.
- Make new stamping friends online and in person.
- Get behind the scenes tips and techniques.
- Share your own artwork.
- Play at your own pace or work it like a job. (It’s great work!)
- Limited Time Offer: $155 of your choice of crafting products for just $99.
- Pick from the annual catalog and the holiday catalog.
- Free Shipping on your starter kit.
- Start with a minimum 20% off on all orders.
- Get a $10 coupon to use in September
- Grab your credit card and get started here in minutes.
About That Snowman Christmas Card
I told you that I’d show you a snowman Christmas card. This is the one that Ann shared with everyone.
Do you like it? I think that we might use it for our Christmas Card Class on September 7th. You can see our new calendar here so you can see what event suits you best.
Do you like the color combination? We haven’t used it before.
- Seaside Spray
- Garden Green
Of course, we added a few other colors when we colored the snowman. Real Red is always a safe bet on a Christmas card.