I don’t know what to bark about this except that today is the last day that you can purchase replacement blades for the latest Stampin’ Up! Trimmer.
You can shop here and use the code 6DTGFAJT
- 6am Hawaii Time
- 8am in most of Alaska
- 9am Pawcific Time
- 10am Mountain Time
- 11am Central Time
- Noon Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
They sold out in 12 minutes last time, but remember – each pack has 2 blades in it.
And they’re coming out with a new trimmer sometime before the end of the year for demonstrators and after that for the public.
You just need to get enough to last you until then. You can shop here and use the code 6DTGFAJT
I’m dedicating today’s card to all of you.
Thank you for hanging out with us. We’ll be posting the links to tomorrow’s live stream in tomorrow’s post.
We liked this card when we first made it, but when we added the Metallic Pearls to the dragonfly, we liked it even more!
The picture is a little dark. Maybe this close up is a bit better. But it seems a little light.
We used a combination of stamp sets. All the flora and fauna are made with the hostess set Soft Spring.
There are 3 ways you can get this stamp set:
- Host a workshop or collect orders from your friends. (We could do an online party just like I’m at your house!)
- Purchase $150+ of product and get it as a hostess reward.
- Join our Stampin’ Pup Club and get it as a hostess reward.
What’s Stampin’ Pup Club?
It’s our online shopping club where you get to be the hostess without having to tidy up your house and serve snacks to your guests.
It’s easy to belong!
- Purchase a minimum $25 each month in our online store.
- Every 6 months, you get to cash in on at least $25 of your choice of product (including exclusive hostess sets).
- You’ll also get an annual catalog and all our seasonal catalogs.
- You’ll get a big discount on Master Stamper membership if you’d like.
- And every now and then, Ann adds a special that’s just for you.
You just need to shop in our online store with your minimum purchase and let Ann know to add you to the list. We’d love to have you!
You could even include other products that we used for today’s card.