It’s so easy to make a masculine card when you have the right tools.
You may have noticed that we use our Big Shot on the vast majority of our projects.
When Stampin’ Up! first started carrying the Big Shot, Ann didn’t even know they existed!
She can still remember when Stampin’ Up! Co-Founder and then CEO, Shelli Gardner, demonstrated it at their convention in Salt Lake City. Ann went back to her hotel room and couldn’t wait to call some of her friends.
And that’s what made it so quick and easy to make this masculine card.
We’ve got over 285 other masculine card ideas here on the site.
This one is not just for birthdays. The greeting could be just to tell them how special they are to you.
Everyone likes to hear stuff like that! Even me!
And remember that you can save 10% when you get the stamp set and the Big Shot dies together.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 773SM7T2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Everyone needs a quick and easy to make masculine birthday card in their collection.