I’ve already barked about how much Ann likes to swap card idea with her Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator friends – and today was no different.
Here’s one from our last swap from the same people last month.
Don’t you just love this peacock?
I’m making this quick because I’ve only got a few minutes use of Ann’s hands.
But wouldn’t it be nice to have someone tell you that you’re incredible? (Ann tells me all the time how incredible I am.)
Check out these other peacock card ideas from Stampin’ Up!
You can discover how you can save with the Noble Peacock Bundle and coordinating suite items here.
And remember that this is the last week to get Double Stampin’ Bucks from Ann. You’ll be able to get Bonus Coupons from Stampin’ Up! all month long, but there’s just a week left to have it all when you shop in our online store.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
I hope you’re enjoying these peacock card ideas as much as we are!