Do you like to have your project card stock pre-cut? Do you like when your new things coordinate with something you already have? Or something that is on your Wish List?
I think it’s a great idea!
This month’s Paper Pumpkin may be just the thing! It coordinates with three new items in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog!
- Woven Threads Suite on page 13-14
- Garden Lane Suite on page 40-41
- Come Sail Away Suite on page 144-145
Do you have to have the complete suites to enjoy this month’s Paper Pumpkin?
Sure would be nice, but no.
You can assemble the Paper Pumpkin kit with or without the stamps or suites. But if you have any of the coordinating products, you have unlimited possibilities for alternative projects.
Remember that we’re doubling our Stamping Bucks this week.
What are Stamping Bucks?
- They’re Loyalty points that you can collect and earn free product from me and Ann.
- You earn one for every $50 of your order (before tax & shipping).
- But for this week, you earn two instead of one.
- And you’ll get a $5 coupon from Stampin’ Up! to use towards any sized August purchase.
- When you collect 10, you can pick any item in the catalog up to $33.
- Download your form here.
What a great time to purchase a 3 month Paper Pumpkin Subscription so you can start this month!
- You’ll get 3 months you can start or stop at any time.
- You’ll earn your August coupon from Stampin’ Up!
- And you’ll get double Stamping Bucks from Ann.
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code J24YGXJ2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.