Ann asked me to thank those of you who are shopping in our online store and taking advantage of our Double Stamping Bucks Special.
Plus, we have all this waiting for you:
- A reusable handmade card in your mailbox.
- It won’t be one of these, but here are almost 400 thank you card ideas to inspire.
- 4 project tutorials in your inbox.
- A small gift when you use our current shopping code JC3WHFCE
You’ll also get this for every $50 of your purchase before tax and shipping, you’ll also get this:
- Double Stampin’ Bucks from Ann so you can earn free products faster.
- Get the form to learn how it works here.
- $5 Bonus Bucks Coupon from Stampin’ Up! to apply to any sized August purchase.
This trip is turning out to be a bit more expensive than the others that she’s taking my favorite huMAN on over the years.
And she’s got to to be able to break me out of my doggy spa when she gets back!
While I’m living the lap of luxury at my veterinarian’s, Ann and my favorite huMAN are having to unexpectedly climb hills in horrible heat and humidity.
I just hope that she brings him back alive!
Even though it was a half-mile hike up a hill that’s not for the faint at heart, they had fun with friends over a nice dinner on the boat.
And the next day, they got off the boat in Mykonos and just sat in a restaurant by the water with friends.
A Bit of Bubbly
Can you believe that they put a grape in the bottom of their glasses?
Before they poured the prosecco, they thought they’d have to squish the grapes and make their own!
Ann said that it was a really nice touch.
The food was fabulous. That was calimari – but they called it squid. It’s not for everyone, but Ann said that it tasted great!
If you don’t like calimari, just imagine that it’s onion rings.
Ann got over 50 swaps that she’ll be sharing with you. She’s share some next Wednesday and some with our Master Stampers.
You won’t want to miss one!
We’ll be sharing a swap tomorrow just for you! I hope you’ll tune in to see it.