The wait is over!
Let’s kick off this new Stampin’ Up! catalog right! – with a new shopping code!
Would You Like to See Inside the New Stampin’ Up! Catalog?
The online store may be a little busy today. So, if you didn’t get a catalog of your own yet, grab a cup of coffee and view this online version.
And be sure to print out our indexed Wish List. (Those of you who got one with your catalog may need a second page.)
The Online Store Opens @ Noon Stampin’ Up! Time
- 8am in Hawaii
- 10am in most of Alaska
- 11am Pawcific time and in Arizona
- Noon Mountain Time
- 1pm Central Time
- 2pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Creativity is Catching
We’ll be cruising through the catalog tomorrow on our live stream. We’ll be sharing some of the cards that Ann made at the Demonstrator Shoebox Swap in Vacaville. They’re all made with newly released sets from the new Stampin’ Up! catalog.
Mark Your Calendar for Tomorrow @ 1pm Pawcific
- Join us live on YouTube
- Join us live on our Facebook Page
- Register here for a Facebook Messenger reminder for both venues when we go live.
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code PKZ9ACAC when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code PKZ9ACAC and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
We have lots of bookmarks in our Stampin’ Up! catalog. Do you have lots of bookmarks in yours?