Tonight at midnight Mountain Time, the 2018-19 Stampin’ Up! catalog will be gone. They’ll close up our online store until about noon Mountain time when it will reopen with the new catalog stuff.
The five favorites I’m sharing are not in any order, but I will start off with the newest one we made.
I Wish I Would’ve Used This Stamp Set More
There are birds in the new catalog. I love them but they don’t have dies to cut them out.
And this set will compliment the Free as a Bird set in the new catalog.
Do you remember this one we did with no line water coloring?
Big Greetings Make Fast and Easy Cards
I love this window card. I love how the hearts keep the card closed. And big greetings sure do fill up space.
This isn’t from the Annual Catalog, but it is from the Occasions catalog and will be gone at midnight tonight just like the items from the retirement list of the 2018-19 Stampin’ Up! catalog.
The Third One Here
Ann loves this stamp set. It’s a keeper, but you can only get it today with a $150 minimum order. Here are the colors that we used.
Now there are lots of stamp sets and items that we are going to miss. Let’s face it. I can’t get Ann to buy a stamp set she doesn’t like.
If you’ve missed all my barks about what’s going away, here are lists you can look at:
- Retiring List of Stamps & Accessories from Occasions and 2018-19 Stampin’ Up Catalog (by page number or alphabetical)
- List of Items with Price Increases Tomorrow
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code XRRUZ7FE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
I hope you get everything you want from the retiring Stampin’ Up! catalog before it’s gone.