We thought we’d kick off our day making a quick and fancy note card with the Scalloped Note Cards & Envelopes that we sent our May online shoppers.
Well, as soon as we mail them out which will be in the next day or two.
It was so easy – even taking the time to color the magnolia.
Isn’t it great? They come with four colors to the package, but we used the Old Olive ones. The inside is Whisper White. The outside is Old Olive and the envelope is Old Olive too.
Now, we know that magnolias aren’t pink, but they can be any color that you want.
What’s nice about these Scalloped Note Cards & Envelopes is that they’re perfect for when you don’t want to write a lot. AND they’re just big enough to mail!
Ann looked it up. They’re about 1/8″ bigger than the minimum size to mail with a regular stamp.
Just thought you’d like to know that – AND that we have almost 400 Thank You Card Ideas that you can enjoy here.
Join Us Live Today!
We’re going to be doing another card on today’s live stream. I can’t wait to have Ann show you. I hope you can join us @ 1pm Pawcific. We do it every Wednesday.
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
You can pick your venue. Join us on YouTube. Or you can go to my Facebook page and scroll down. (Facebook switched the link when we start so it’s sometime easier just to go to my Facebook page and scroll down to the live stream.)
I’ll have to bark at Mr. Zuckerberg about that.
Card Making Supplies
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code PKZ9ACAC when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
If you’d like to see more easy card ideas with stamp sets you can purchase that aren’t even in the catalog, you can click here and see our newly published Beginner Brochure.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code PKZ9ACAC and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
We hope you like our quick and fancy note card. I think we’ll go make more.